Monday, January 25, 2010

Moved on…

 

Before posting any article I just take a look at the blog site. To my surprise the last article I posted was titled “2 Years” and talks about my journey with ADITI Technologies in short. Well what an irony, the next article is titled “Moved on” and I am writing about my departure from Aditi.

I have moved to Thoughtworks. It’s been close to 2.5 years I worked in aditi and then I decided I need a change. And so I am here. It was a good time there, good friends, good work and above all a good work culture with freedom. I feel I have utilized it well, the tenure at aditi has transformed me from just being a IT worker to a Thought worker and that’s why I am here :)

One good thing I inculcated in my previous company was the habit to “read” (thanks to the mobile BU). IT world is transforming like never before. Almost every month there are 10 companies releasing new products (based on my feeds subscribed in Google Reader), and there is so much around that if at all we are not aware of them then we are backward in this fast paced industry. Hope I will get some time to read these in the new concern too in addition to the new technology I will be learning.

Let’s hope for the best!

No comments: